|Materials of Construction||Polypropylene, PTFE, PES, Nylon|
|Membrane||Membrane Support Polypropylene Microfiber|
|Housing||Cage, Core, End Caps: Polypropylene|
|Fitting Connections||MNPT, FNTP, Compression, Flare, Sanitary Flange, Hose Barb|
|Diameter||3.5 “(9 cm)|
|Max Differential Pressure||60 psi (4.1 bar) @ 70ºF (21ºC)|
|Max Operating Temperature||110ºF (43ºC) at ≤30 psi (2.1 bar) Operating Pressure|
|Autoclave||Up to 5 Cycles. 30 minutes @ 121ºC (Only PTFE, PES, Nylon)|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Egypt, Spain, India, Philippines|
We, TFI Filtration UK Ltd is the best Sterile Capsule Filter supplier in Gujarat, India. Filtration is used to remove particulate and contamination from fluids. Filtering through a 0.2 µm pore size is considered necessary to generate a sterile filtrate. Filtration solutions can range in volume from just a few millilitres to many litres. Typical fluids may include media with or without serum, buffers, biologic or proteinases samples, reagents or other fluids that need to be free of particulate or microbial contamination.
The Sterile Capsule Filter that we offer to our customers is made under the supervision of our experts and professionals. The raw materials that are used in the production are procured from the best source. We have skilled and knowledgeable professionals who ensure that the products meet the international standard of quality.
Our company is the best sterile Capsule Filter exporter in India. Sterile filtration of our company is used for many applications, some are as follows:
• Media with or without serum to support the growth of cell culture
• Other reagents or solutions with sensitive components that may degrade when exposed to autoclave temperatures
• No access to an autoclave
• Filtering supplements for addition to sterile growth media
• Filtering samples to prevent microbial growth during storage
• Filtering buffers to remove particulate and prevent microbial growth during storage
• Filtering a biologic sample for analytical analysis to protect the expensive instrument from microbial contamination.
• Filtering environmental samples for analysis
• Filtering post-fermentation broths for further purification or analysis
We are a sterile Capsule Filter Manufacturer in India. Choose us and get order our products without any delay.