|Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
|Type of Construction
|Coreless, one-piece, rigid resin bonded fibrous matrix
|2μm, 5μm, 10μm, 25μm, 50μm, 75μm, 125μm and 150μm
|Outside Diameter: 2-9⁄16 in (65) & Inside Diameter: 1-1⁄8 in (28.6)
|Click to view more
Preferred Buyer From
|India, United States, Egypt, United Kingdom, Iraq, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Nepal, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Jordan, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, South Africa
TFI Filtration UK Ltd is the best Resin Bonded Filter Cartridge Supplier in India. The Resin Bonded Filter Cartridge feature an advanced manufacturing process that produces an extremely rigid graded density structure that allows the filter to withstand extreme viscosity and temperature without deformation or collapse.
In addition, a true graded density structure allows complete utilisation of the filter depth, with larger particles captured in the outer zone and finer particles captured in the inner qualifying zone. The grooved construction helps to increase the effective surface area of the filter thereby reducing the clean differential pressure and increasing the dirt holding capacity of the filter. The rigid Structure ensures consistently reproducible performance free from bye-pass and unloading.
Being the best Resin Bonded Filter Cartridge Exporter our products have amazing features and benefits some are:
• Grooved outer surface increases surface area for extended service life
• Rigid structure designed to handle high differential pressure and can be used for high viscosity applications
• High voids volume ensures greater dirt holding capacity resulting in longer service life
• Available in a wide range of removal ratings from 0.2 to 150 microns
• Two different types of Fibers & Resins (Polyester / Phenolic & Cellulose Melamine ) for use in Industrial and pharma F&B Applications.
Order our products as we are the best Resin Bonded Filter Cartridge Manufacturer in India and get it delivered at your preferred location.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.